Comment on page
This endpoint allows you to rename the alias of a speaker in a processed meeting recording.
HTTP Method: PUT
- Authorization: Bearer token (header)
- speaker_id: ID of the speaker (query)
- new_speaker_alias: New alias for the speaker (query)
- 200 OK: Speaker alias successfully renamed
- 400 Bad Request: Invalid request
- 401 Unauthorized: Unauthorized access
- 404 Not Found: Speaker not found
By utilizing this endpoint, you can easily update the alias of a speaker, providing more descriptive and meaningful labels to enhance the clarity and understanding of your meeting content. Aliased speaker names become available to the speaker detection engine for future uploads.